Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Only Way Out is Through

Sometimes, you just have to slog through things before they get better. I have done this, and it has!

We got a new TV. It is fantastic. It's an HD widescreen, and the picture is unbelievable.

I got my article done on time, and the editor loved it.

Our car was fixed, and the color matches perfectly.

The flooring project is going well-except that we have some wood rotting in the floor of the dining room, and will have to replace the french doors there as well. But I love my new floor!

My daughter seems to have had a wake-up call since she did so poorly in school last semester. Let's hope she does better this one.

I had my mammogram and appointment with the surgeon. I am fine. Hurray!

It is true that time heals many wounds, and solves many problems.

No comments: